After recruiting His first disciples, Jesus and His followers are invited to a wedding in the community of Cana. Weddings were common ceremonial events in the Jewish community, but extraordinary things can happen with you invite God into the ordinary.
- Jesus wants to fill our lives with joy.
- The new, better covenant of Grace comes out of the old covenant of the Law.
- When we invite Jesus into our life, our life is transformed into something extraordinary.
- Jesus chooses to involve us in the process of bringing joy (the good news of salvation) to others.
- Jesus has a time in mind for all things to bring maximum glory to Himself.
Click below to hear the entire message: