In this passage Jesus invites the first five disciples to follow him. He asks a simple yet profound question, "What are you seeking?" As we see His disciples come to Him, we can learn some important principles for how we follow Jesus today.
- We should follow Jesus because of who His is, not what He can give us.
- A disciple of Jesus must transition from following other things and follow the Lord.
- Following Jesus means that we commit to abide with Him for fellowship and instruction.
- Jesus deeply and intimately knows each of His disciples.
- Disciples are inspired to tell others about their Lord.
Click below to hear the entire message: