After many years of waiting, God blesses Abraham and Sarah with the child of promise - Isaac. Sarah originally laughed at God in unbelief when God said she would have a child in her old age (Genesis 18:14-15), but once God delivered on His promise, Sarah's laughter became a joyous response and a testimony to others who hear about what God has done.
- The work of the Spirit is something only God can accomplish.
- We experience supernatural joy when we are in alignment with God.
- God delights when His children grow and mature in faith and trust in His power.
- Legalistic rules and the work of our flesh cannot dwell together with fruit of the Spirit.
- The law was given to show us we needed a spiritual solution for our sin.
- Once we have the Spirit of God, the law and our human effort has no place in making us righteous before God, and it must be put away.
Listen to the complete study: