Jesus broke through generations of social and cultural barriers to engage in a discussion with a Samaritan woman. By asking Her for water, Jesus showed He was willing to have communion with her despite her social status or her sinful past. Jesus also used her physical thirst to reveal a deeper spiritual thirst and offered "Living Water" to all who would ask it of Him.
- Jesus will go great distances to be known and to save.
- We should never settle for cultural traditions or empty religious practices.
- Real worship is defined by God and empowered by God.
- Jesus confronts our sin, and invites us to relationship with full knowledge of our past.
- Jesus has made spiritual refreshment available to us at any time we ask.
Click below to hear the entire message: